IBM Connect 2013, January 27th – January 31st
When and Where
Date: January 27th – January 31st, 2013
Location: Orlando, Florida
IBM Connect 2013. Familiar, yet with a whole new twist. We’re connecting the long-standing Lotusphere and last year’s Connect conferences — and making them one. IBM Connect combines the deep technical content that you’ve loved for 20 years with the learning you need to accelerate your move beyond social media to drive real business value with social and collaborative technologies.CHEAP UGGS.
There will be several sessions focusing on OpenSocial as a way to integration and extend a social platform:
- AD101: Social Applications Made Easy with the New Social Business Toolkit SDK
- AD103 : Social Standards Across IBM Connections, IBM Notes, IBM iNotes and IBM Domino
- AD104: IBM Connections Activity Stream Integration with OpenSocial
- AD206 : IBM Lotus Domino XPages: Embrace, Extend, IntegrateCheap Uggs | Men’s, Women’s, Kids’ Uggs Outlet Online.
- AD212 : Whats New in IBM Lotus Notes Widgets and LiveText: Linking Your Data to the World!
- AD405: Empower your Social Business with SAP Processes in the Activity Stream
- AD407: Qualifying Round for App Dev Throwdown I
- AD408: Qualifying Round for App Dev Throwdown II
- BP209 : In The Land of Social Apps, the API is King
- CUST108: How 3M Integrated SAP into the Activity Stream Using OpenSocial
- ID101 : What’s New in IBM iNotes 9.0 Social Edition
- INV110: App Dev Strategy: Coding Social Business Applications
- INV211 : The New Social Business Paradigm with OpenSocial
- INV213: The Roadmap for Enterprise Social: From Social Email to Universal Activity Streams
- JMP102 : Extending Your App Arsenal With OpenSocial
- JMP202: Extending IBM Connection to Build an Exceptional Social Learning Platform
- SHOW301: Becoming a Connections Developer: Lessons from the Field
Additional information for lodging, schedules and general information can be found at IBM Connect