The OpenSocial Foundation is a non-profit corporation created to sustain the free and open development of OpenSocial specifications. The links below provide more sources of information about the foundation and how it works.
- OpenSocial Foundation FAQ
- OpenSocial Foundation Bylaws (download)
- OpenSocial Foundation Intellectual Property Rights Policy (download)
- OpenSocial Foundation Initial Specification Patent Non-assertion Agreement (download)
- OpenSocial Foundation Designator’s Agreement (download)
- OpenSocial Foundation Board of Directors Meeting Minutes
To formally get involved with the foundation:
Please provide the following information: name, contact information, and interest.Become a member!
To get involved in the community, please visit the OpenSocial Community forum.